Saturday, January 25, 2014

Glam, Glitter, Gloss, and My Random Thoughts!*


This is how I feel all the time, I just knew since I was little that I was born with glitter in my veins and feel it running through me, Okay maybe not that far, but I'm just obsessed with anything Glittery, and sparkly. I believe I'm not the only woman who loves Glamour, Glitter, and Gloss!

Thoughts of the day:

I woke up today  feeling, a little girly, as you can see the glitter post above. lol. I had a fun night with the future hubby last night, he decided to take us to O' Charley's where we had a wonderful dinner. I'ts so nice to have date nights, takes me back before we were engaged, and reminding me how much I love him! but it's not because he took me out, it's the fact I love just spending quality time with him! Okay, I'm getting a little too mushy! but I just had a wonderful evening! We did however run too Wally world afterwards, and we decided to get a gift for our Friends baby! She turns 1 next Saturday, so we wanted to get her a little something, and So we found this: 
When I saw this I knew she would love it! From asking her mom she loves stuffed animals, and when you feel this it's super soft and cuddly! and this was way too cute not too share. I also got some new Hair dye~ which as soon as I dye my hair I'll for sure have a post! hehe. but I also decided that I'm planning on working out this year, and Loosing all this excess weight. My goal is too lose 98 pounds before July. or try to at least before Swimsuit season! So i splurged a little last night and Got One a Day Women's multivitamin tablet. I took one this morning! but I just wanted to share all of this with you. 
I would like too know:
  • Is there any other gals taking Multivitamins? 
  • What's you're Favorite brand of Lipgloss or Lipstick?
  • Blogging tips? Love to get the hang of this, and would love some Feedback!

I would really love too hear from you!!  ~~ Follow me~~








No comments:

Post a Comment